Happy New Year! This year I have decided to make a list of 101 things I want to complete in 1001 days. This list is being started today (January 1, 2011) and will end September 28, 2013. Many things will change over these next 2 1/2 years. I have filled the list with things I have been wanting to accomplish and have put off. I have also filled the list with items to help me build stronger relationships with the people I love most. I have purposefully left a few items blank, since I know many life changes will be happening over the next 2 1/2 years. This is my way of leaving room for change. I will post my progress on this blog, but don’t worry, it will not take away from your regular programming 😉
January 1, 2011-September 27, 2013
Goals Complete: 24/101 Goals In Progress: 16/101
Last Updated: February 2, 2012
Red Bold marks a completed item
Italics marks a partially completed or in-progress item
101 in 1001:
:: FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS::
1. Make a quality friend.
2. Get married.
3. Go on a date a month for 6 months. (2/6)
4. Plan three surprise dates for Conner (1/3)
5. Call someone once a week for a month just to catch up.
6. Lunch date with my Mommy
7. Date night with my Daddy
8. Make plans with a new friend
9. Send Christmas cards.
10. Invite people over to dinner once a month for six months (2/6)
11. Host a dinner party.
12. Have a girl’s night once every other month (6/16)
13. Have a double-date with friends once every other month (3/16)
14. Put all Project 365 pictures into albums (0/2)
15. Get a custom emboss stamp made.
16. Make birthday cards and greeting cards to have on-hand and send
17. Create wedding album
18. Create a shadowbox of wedding mementos
19. Finish College Scrapbook
::ENTERTAINMENT & TRAVEL::
20. Go on a vacation outside of the US
21. Go to NYC
22. Go strawberry picking. 23. Take a weekend trip to a different city.
24. Go to the airport to solely people watch
25. Take a girls only trip
26. Take a completely impulsive, spur of the moment road trip with husband
27. Visit a winery for a tasting
28. Ask a friend to make a list of 5 movies to watch and vise versa. Switch list and complete within 30 days.
29. Transfer files from old computer. 30. Create a Google Reader
31. Organize family and friend’s birthdays in one place
32. Clean tarnished jewelry
33. Legally change my name
34. Change name on credit cards, etc.
::HEALTH AND WELLNESS::
35. Not eating out for 1 month straight. (0/30)
36. No French Fries for 30 days (30/30)
37. Keep a prayer journal.
38. Go to a movie by myself.
39. Write down 5 good things a day for a month straight (0/30)
40. Identify 100 things that make me happy
41. Identify 25 things I like about myself
42. Reach a realistic weight
43. Take a dance class
44. Try two new classes at the gym
45. Floss every day for a month (/30)
46. Work out three times a week, four weeks in a row
47. Go one whole week without internet (voluntarily).
48. Go for one week without watching television
49. Join a Sunday School Class
50. Pre-marital counseling through a Church
:: FOR OTHERS::
51. Do five random acts of kindness. (2/5)
52. Volunteer 101 hours (25/101)
53. Surprise someone. (with a visit, flowers, something nice)
54. Write 10 handwritten letters (7/10)
55. Invest my time in someone, be intentional.
56. Find an organization or missionary to support consistently.
57. Treat a friend out to coffee
58. Pray for someone for a month straight.
59. Pay 10 strangers compliments (3/10)
60. Purge and donate old clothes from closets at least three times (2/3)
61. Pay for the person behind me at a toll or drive thru
62. Serve food at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter
63. Write 3 letters to a company when I receive great service (2/3)
64. Make cupcakes from scratch
65. Take a cooking class
66. Make dinner at least 3 nights a week, two weeks in a row
67. Try 30 new recipes (10/30)
68. Attend a Scrapbooking Convention
69. Go on a picnic with Conner.
70. Get a DSLR
71. Go see a play.
72. Read 15 books (7/15)
73. Go to a drive-in movie.
74. Get a massage. 75. Try ten new restaurants (10/10)
76. Go to the ballet
77. Let someone else add to the list (I get final veto)
78. Don’t leave my bed for one whole day.
79. Put away $200 a month for 6 months straight. (0/6)
80. Pay off Student Loans.
81. Start and stick to a budget.
82. Cut coupons and try to save some $ for 3 months. (1/3)
83. Do not buy anything for myself for one whole month.
84. Have checks printed under joint account
85. Get free credit report
86. Set up 401K 87. Create a financial plan with the hubby
88. Streamline automatic bill paying
89. Land a full-time job/career
90. Make a portfolio.
91. Buy a domain.
92. Be a guest speaker at at least three meetings or conferences (2/3)
93. Meet at least two bloggers/tweeps in person. (2/2)
94. Attend a professional conference/seminar a year (1/3)
95. Blog daily for 30 consecutive days (30/30)
96. Host a giveaway at my blog
:: TO BE ANNOUNCED ::